¿ Are you a 12-16 year old female? Living in Juárez or the surrounding area? AND have a passion for science, technology, engineering, or math?
¡Then we NEED YOU
¡The US Consulate Juárez has funded a unique program called ¡Chicas! Aprendiendo, haciendo y transformando just for YOU!
APPLICATIONS period will open from January 10th – February 10th. So DON’T DELAY!!!
Starting January 11, 2016 we will be accepting applications. Until Feb. 10th!
- Complete the short 1 page set of questions AND the short 1 page survey
- Turn them in to your science teacher
THEN we will review your information, and if you have the passion, we will call you for an interview (to be held in mid-January).
¿Why get involved with ¡Chicas! Aprendiendo, haciendo y transformando?
- Go on FIELD TRIPS
- PLAY at two 2-day CAMPS filled with activities, speakers, and more!
- Meet lots of PROFESSIONAL WOMEN from México & United States who work in STEM careers
- Get YOUR OWN LAPTOP computer
- Get YOUR OWN Arduino-based ROBOT
- Make NEW FRIENDS at the montly meetings
- PARTICIPATE in the annual RoboRAVE México held in Juárez
- Have the OPPORTUNITY to visit the 15th Annual RoboRAVE International held in New Mexico
- LEARN what opportunities you have in STEM, now and in the future
Have more questions? Need more information?
CONTACT Vania Mora, C0-Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Supported by ,